As you might see I have changed the title of my project from Turbo Spanferkel machine to a Spanferkel machine. The reasons for that, lye in the change of a propelling motor. What I have learned today is that if a thing has high speed it might not have a high strength. It is kinda like in computer RPG games where a character with high Dexterity usually doesn’t have a hight Strength level and vice versa.
The failed Turbo
So at the start of the day, I tested the super fast fan – 2000 rpm and It didn’t move the chain for a cm. So I was really delighted when Tim provided me with a 12 Volt dc windscreen wiper motor, so that I could complete my robot.
Tomorrow I plan to make a maiden ”voyage” not with a ferkel but with a chicken.
Best regards, Jure