Today i have tried to figure out what was the problem of the floating machine.
I have tried to make a better transmission to don’t waste too much energy in useless movement and also i change the position of the motor to allow the fin to have a more wide oscillation.
Unfortunatly all this shrewdness wasn’t useful, the floating still have this static presence in the water.
In the last 30 minute before the presentation of the project i changed the material of the fin with something more rigid , but also that didn’t make any improovment.
The time fly when you have fun in Time’s up workshop and so i wasn’t able to make more try.